Sunday, June 17, 2012

Hello world!


My chosen name is Chéri,
 I suggested it to SG as my nickname in 2010 because 'Chérie' in French means 'Darling'.  Which is also the name of one of my favourite songs from a band called 'Eye's Set to Kill'. 
 When I was about fifteen I started posing for local photographers, I did it as a sort of hobbie, It helped comfortablibity infront of a camera.  I'm comfortable in my skin, I don't care what random people think or say about me.  
 I have a life other than Suicide Girls, I have been lucky to enjoy some opportunities to shoot with very talented photographers. 
 I don't blog much because I value my privacy, I am super grateful for my supporters and people who show me respect.





2 comments:

  1. awh, nice that you started writing a blog.
    Looking forward for more posts. :)

    Donated you 10$, it's not much but I guess it's something.

    ReplyDelete